From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:19:55 -0700
A couple of says ago April posted about the ferret angel that she received
from Chere.  Chere sent out the angels to help out her shelter (Ferret
Friends of Indian River County Ferret) that cannot take ferrets to the vet
until their $1400+ bill was paid.  I was also lucky enough to get one of
these angels and up it went on the tree.  They are just so wonderful.
Chere sent them out to 26 people....and only asked for a donation in any
amount to the vets office (I believe they normally sell for $35.00 each).
Now, April and her friend are auctioning off the ones they received to
help out even more.  That is wonderful!

For those that would like to view the angels please go to:
www.picturetrail.com
In the Visit Album type: agedog1
Click on the Ferret Christmas Angels 2001 album (it is the first one on
the left side)

I know it is after Christmas and you may not have a use for it now....but
think about all the good you can do to help this shelter and these ferrets
that need medical attention.  Plus, you will be able to use it next
Christmas, or set it up in your ferret room to watch over your babies.

So, please place your bids at http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/agallaty/
and help out this shelter.

Joanne