From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:29:11 EST
Hi,

What happened to the lady who lost her ferrets.  Sukie was talking with
her.  She bought a kit home and apparently the others got sick and she
lost them.  Some where I lost track..  Which the past couple of days has
been rough with any retaining or organizing of anything I want to
remember.  I wrote her about contacting Juiliana and she did.  If you
are still on site please send me an e-mail to see how you are doing.

The Monty and Amanda thing.  My husband got funny with me spending alot
time with the fuzzbutts.  I was spending alot of time with them.  I tried
to spend the night in their room alot.  So, I could make sure they were
okay at night.  But, I work on a plan.  I give husband his space and time.
My ferret time is his playstation time.  We eat and watch a movie together
with out any pets.  I can understand you wanting a happy situation.  I
didn't push the issue.  Everytime one is out he turns up his nose unless
it is one of the original 3.  I wait until he is gone.  Then let the
others explore.  I have 12 now with their own room.  Please don't force
the issue.  Time will past.  Make sure you keep up with your husbandtry
this way he can't complain about anything.  I got my husband a guinea pig
which was initally what we went in the store to buy.  That's his baby.  I
am not to sure if this post is not out from what is happening.  Don't push
any issues about him liking or getting use to the pet.  He really doesn't
have to like any pet he doesn't want to.  I am not sure how you are doing
things at home.  Spend time with your husband without the pets.  Sometimes
they (husbands) act spoiled.  My husband plays every once in a while with
the ferrets.  I play every okay never with the playstation.  This way he
does not feel overcome with your passion of ferrets.  I really am not sure
of what your situation is now.  I know what it was a couple of days ago.
If you have to get rid of Monty please be wise with the next pets you get.
I do remember you writing about having to get rid of another one.  Why put
yourself in those shoes again?  Good Luck.

Benita