Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 12:46:08 -0500
3 years ago we had another fuzzie named Samantha. We have stairs that have a
couch attached (Part of the stairs). She had her own ball of yarn. There was
a little hole at the edge of the stairs that went behind the couch. The ball
of yarn was too big to fit in the hole so after playing fetch 4 or 5
times.......I would let her win. She would run real fast and try to shove the
ball of yarn through the hole. But alas it wouldn't fit! So she would let it
roll down the stairs (thereby unrolling the yarn), go fetch it and try again.
She would keep doing this (sometimes it took an hour) until it would fit down
the hole. YEA! She would get so excited that she would dance and chuckle and
then dive in the hole! But wait..........she forgot the unravled yarn that
was now in front of me on the living room rug. I would start rolling it back
up and eventually get all that was taken into the hole. Need I tell you how
upset she would get when she saw her yarn going away again? By then we were
both exhausted so we usually took a nap! Well, at least she did. Haha
From my angel...Samantha (long since gone to heaven) and her mama.