Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:08:01 -0700
Hi all,

Joe got the pictures posted on the Fototime site that I took during the
show. He also has the FBB shots up too. Congrats to all the winners and
hope to see everyone at the Dooktober Fest where we hope to get a lot
of good pictures of ferrets and their owners in costumes. This year the
show is actually on Halloween and we hope to have a dooking good time.

The link is:
www.digitalbyjoeandsuzy.fototime.com
From there you can go to either the FBB album or any of the other
albums posted.