From:
Kym Dirks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 09:50:55 EDT
Hello all!

FYI - While at the Ferret Expo in MD last Saturday, I found this great
harness.  It is a quick release, is adjustable both at the neck and under
the front legs - no velcro to irritate the fuzzies- comes with an 8 foot
lead, an ID tag, a bell and the harnesses come in 25 colors.  I used it and
love it!  I am gonna order one for each fert.  Below you will find the
company name and addressess and #'s.  If anyone is having trouble with
finding a decent harness to walk your little fuzzbutts, I'd give this one a
try!  It is called: Ferret Fun 5-in-1

PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

EMAIL - [log in to unmask]

WEBSITE - www.gentleleader.com

PHONE - 1-800-933-5595

FAX - 1-800-795-5930

Ask them to send you a catalog.  I picked one up at the show.

Kym and the Zoo Crew
Popcorn, Kekey, Tinkey Winkey, & Turbo(NoGo)