Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:30:24 -0700
Blessings to all with sick or angeled fuzz.

Only about a week now and Mom & I will be jetting (or actually, motoring)
off to Atlanta!  I can hardly contain my excitement!  Who was it that I
should contact about the zoo trip?  We definitely want to check it out.
Growing up with Chicago's Brookfield Zoo only minutes away I like to
check out other zoos when I get the chance.

Also, about how many people will be attending the symposium?  Sometimes I
get panic attacks in large groups and I just want to be prepared, I don't
plan on letting it stop me from partying fuzzy-style, though.  I just
can't wait to spend three whole days with people that love ferrets, most
people I meet don't even know what they are!

See you soon!

=====
Lisa
Fuzzies Frank, Pikachu, Godiva and Timmy and the Beige Kitty

"We are led, when we share our loves, to an enchanted life of inner
happiness, which unsharing others cannot know."
Antonius Ferret, Fables
Richard Bach, Ferret Cronicles