From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:40:00 -0700
>Subject: Re: telephone, Blizzard wants to eat & can't

This sounds like medical advice.  Medicine is given per the size, weight
and condition of a ferret.  You might reconsider the comment .5cc since
you didn't list any of the above..  Or maybe stating "your ferret weighs 2
pounds and we give them .5cc of Emetrol.

Fuzzybutts

Blizzard wants to eat but can't:
>From what you've described, it sounds like Blizzard is experiencing nausea.
Some ferrets refuse to even try to eat, others seem to try, but won't.
You might try giving him .5cc of Emetrol (most of mine prefer the cherry
flavor, but a couple like the lemon), which you can get at most any
pharmacy department.