From:
Billy Toler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:32:43 EST
Worrying what a person said and probably taking it the wrong way, and
talking about boycotts...If you really think that you can stop the sale
of small animals in a nation wide chain of stores...you should find
something better to do with your time, like worry about your personal
animals...and their well being...Not all PEPCO stores are alike, the
store we shop at is by far the best pet store with the most knowledgeable
people that we have ever been in, and will continue shopping there,
instead of belly aching try going to another store, I'm sure that they
wouldn't even notice you didn't shop there...I had a bad experience with
another pet chain that I won't mention and even called Marshall's about
them sense they had Marshall ferrets, and that was the end of it...
Marshalls has a great relationship with PETCO and that's just way that
is, I normally don't send a post like this but I'm tired of reading about
all the whining and belly aching...Take care of your ferrets and other
pets...That's what it's really about...

One more thing...the link that was in the mail about PETCO killing
animals is a bunch of trash...I think I will print that out and take it
to PETCO and let them read it...And send a copy to their corporate office
along.  I'm sure they would love to see people slandering their name...