From:
Caitlyn Bergeron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:30:16 +0000
Someone wrote an excellent letter to Ebay some time back regarding the
sale of ferret pelts - and this may have already been posted  (I'm still
catching up on my FMLs), but someone is auctioning a ferret skull.  Item
#7126275709 - the auctioneer states that no animal is ever killed for its
bones, the clear statement of which leads me to believe that he or she
may have been the recipient of fairly nasty emails in the past, which in
turn leads me to ask - does someone have a form letter to send to places
like Ebay asking for an item's removal?  Or advice on how to request that
the seller individually remove the item?  It's very bothersome.  Or am I
simply overreacting?

Caitie