From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 12:42:42 EST
To all whom may be concerned,
This message is a plea for help.  Many of you may remember the posts on the
fml regarding Trish shelter in Texas.  Well, I have communicated with Trish
??? via e-mail a number of times concerning the fires that have threatened
the shelter.  I was extremely concerned with their plight and mounting vet
bills not to mention the babies in need of medical attention for which there
is little or no money!  I sent Trish a donation and offered to send another
$20 a month to sponsor a baby.  I know that not everyone can afford to do
this but it would mean more than you could imagine if some/all of the fml
subscribers sent a donation (any amount) or sponsored a baby!  Normally I
would not appeal to others for help but I am doing what I can and Trish has
put everything she has and is into saving the babies and she needs our help.
After I read of the outpoor of help that FANG got (I joined too) I thought
maybe we go do it just once more.

Thanks from the bottom of the fuzzies hearts!