From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:34:15 EST
A little weangel named Jubilee Spirit is alerted that a member of the
Kouri Fan Klub has been settling in at Rainbow Bridge.  Harley tells her
it's time to go get him for the Klub activities.  She asks where he is.
Harley points to snow hill and snickers under his breath.  Jubilee's jaw
went slack when she looked over at the winter wonderland.  Oh how she
does not want to go in the snow.  She tries to stay in the spring regions
of the bridge.  But alas, there he is with a few other sniffing the
falling snowflakes, and burrowing through the snow.  Others were sliding
down the hill like otters.

So off she went trying to dodge each snowflake only to have one shocking
cold flake blop right on her nose, and then another on her ear, and then
another, and another.  Ugh.  So she trots forth to Mr. Hershey!

J: "Ahem.... (polishing her claws on her furry chest and then admiring
them), Mr. Hershey, I am here to offici......." But, something grabs her
attention momentarily.  Somehow a butterfly followed her here even where
the snow is.  How can that be?  They are always following her.  "Anyway,
Ummm, I am here officially to welcome you to the Heaven based Kouri Fan
Klub.  My name is Jubilee." She sees the butterfly again.  And the
innocent, sweet eyed Hershey looked up to see what she was looking at
to only see nothing.

H: "Hiya!  I'm checking out the snow.  It's not even cold here on the
bridge, so I can spend lots of time here....is'nt that just neato?"
Jubilee looked at him annoyed.

J: " Are you ready or what?"

H: ::Looking up at more snowflakes:: "Ready for what?"

J: "We got Klub things ta do!  Don't ya wanna see??

H: "Well, okay, but I can't go for long cause my friends and some of my
family is here, I don't like to leave them for long."

J: "Oh you'll like this, this is fun..." She then swats at the
psychedelic butterfly that only she can see.

Hershey tentatively follows her to see many Klub Members there at the
bridge.  Ferrets he's heard of, and his mommy has read about but he has
never met.  How cool is this, he thinks!  It's like meeting movie stars.
They all are so busy, and having fun.  Some are Konstructing hair weaves
out of shedded hair, some are making Katapults to go have fun with
kitties at the bridge, some are baking Kookies, some are making eggplant,
some are at a shooting range, many are playing with mail, Katalogs, and
magazines that get delivered to them, some are Koloring, some are
painting with waterKolors, some are Krocheting, and much much more.
Surely he will find an interest here.  Some of the members are talking
about "FLO" and some are writing Khronicles and doing membership
paperwork ... they are working so hard.

Everyone is doing something, except that silly goofus weangel, Jubilee.
She is over there batting at imaginary things in the air, spinning
around, biting the air, dancing and flipping about.  Hershey considers
her sanity and then waddles over to some of the more sane members, and
he chooses to engage in ... Kooking.  Hershey, is so comfortable, and
its' so freeing to be able to enjoy smells and wanna just try and eat
everything for a change.  He smiles and thinks its so nice to have
friends AND family here.  You can't beat that.  Except.... Mommy.  Mommy
could beat that.  But that's okay.  Hershey ponders over the fact that he
will be able to greet her one day and she can see him happy and healthy
and tussle in the grass.  This is a good day.