Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:58:18 -0400
So all you hoomans laughing at us wonderful furkids, EH?  I'm gonna tell
ya a story bout Da Mom.

You know I be Toby Da Trailblazer, EH?  Well we goes out a lot and Da Mom
picks da park but I gets to pick the paths in da Park...heheheheh....

We had been to dis park before but I shows Da Mom another path after she
makes me get all shivery by showing right up close such a huge bathtub I
can't see da other side...she giggle and say "Want a swim in the lake
Toby?" hummmphh not funny!

So I shows her dis new path...hehehehehe.  Soon she is saying tings
like..."oh oh, I think we are lost!" and muttering something about
"Lassie run for help???" My name is Toby??  so she looks down dis muddy
slope and says in that funny hooman voice..."I know if we cross this lil
creek I can find the way to the path on the other side"

Hey my brudders and sister can ya see where dis is going?  hehehehe

So next ting I see her feet way up in de air and her butt lands "Plop"
right in da mud..ahahahahah and den she slides right down and her feet go
right into da creek!  I couldn't stand still dook, dook, dook.

But den she turns around and tinks I am going to follow her so I puts all
four paws out and pulls back on da leash...I ain't goin in dat water!

She has to crawl up da muddy stuff and pick me up and carry me so's I
don't get dirty and den we are in weeds and branches and oh my right up
to Da Mom's head and finally she crawls up and rolls right into someone's
back yard!

So now it's time fer me to get down and go on wif my walkie....Da Mom has
mud from her shoes to her hair, right up da back hehehehe...she's fun!
We get back to da car after a long time and I go in my lil house and lay
on my back and laugh and laugh membering how funny she looked sliding
down dat mud thing right into da water..

And dese hoomans wonder why we pick da perfect one for us....dook, dook,
dook.  But she better be real generous wif my cheweasels or I am going
to tell more.

Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html