From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:01:06 EDT
Yesterday I watched the BFF cam off and on all day...... continuing my
addiction. My husband cooked dinner last night...it would have been the
only way he would have eaten...I couldn't possibly stop watching the
cam to fix a meal and besides he likes to cook! Good thing because
until those kits get weaned and leave the mother I AM WATCHING THEM! I
can't stop watching them....I'm addicted. My husband decided to do an
"Intervention".... like that TV show. He took me AWAY from the house
and AWAY from the cam ALL DAY. It was an "Intervention" failure....as
soon as I got home and through the door, I raced to the computer to see
if "my kids" were okay. Everyone's fine and I will continue my vigil
tomorrrow. Whew!

Nancy, who keeps telling her family that it could be worse......I don't
drink or smoke, I am not a shopaholic, I don't gamble...I don't even
play BINGO...so what's the problem?