Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:08:05 EDT
My first post was not rejected-yet.  So just a fast but an emotionally
important thought.:

Many people out there are active alcoholics, drug addicts, or
manic-depressives not on their meds.  There are rehab programs that work
if you have hit bottom and are sick of yourself.  And there are amazing 12
step programs that have saved the lives, marriages, and souls of countless
people.  I f you think you may have a problem-get help.  Your fuzzies need
you to be there clean and sober for them!!!!!!!

I received several ladies e-mailing me terrible things for awhile.  I was
afraid to get my e-mail.  I wrote back.  One person just wrote to let me
know she went through rehab and is going to 12 step meetings ,and also
wrote to make ammends.  The other person still drops in on occasion to
write me jibberish mixed with filthy words.

Whenever you get one of these mean terrible e-mails--realize that you are
most probably reading the words of someone whose words must be taken in
context with the deteriorated mental condition of the person.  It will help
to take the sting out so you can fall asleep that night.

After the shock is over-say a prayer that the person will get help or take
their meds.  There are a lot of people out there that are really hurting
that need our prayers.  But We All need to save our energy for these little
trouble makers that we adore so.  Try not to let these people destroy your
sleep or deeply hurt your feelings.  They probably don't even remember what
they wrote the next day.  I'm serious.

Lisette