From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:02:37 -0400
Hi.  I need help finding homes for the following little friends; they are
all completely vaccinated, ADV-negative by CEP blood test, and healthy on
physical exam, though one of them does have a possible adrenal mass
(completely asymptomatic), so will probably, like many of our ferrety
friends, need adrenal surgery someday in the future:

Orson and Montana: 2-yr-old bonded pair of neutered, descented male
(Marshall Farms) black siamese point sables; very nice boys, though
Montana likes to lick-lick-chomp and needs a little work there.  They
were dumped b/c their owners were moving and couldn't be bothered to even
try to find them a home.  (I'm not bitter...)They are very cute and sweet
and are quite attached to each other.

Little Red: 3-yr-old sable, neutered, descented MF male.  Very sweet and
seemed pretty gentle; not bitey at all.  Also dumped when his owners
decided he was not going to make the move with them.  He has a possible
adrenal mass, but is not showing any symptoms at this time and it could
be years before he ever does, if it's even definitely an adrenal mass
(not confirmed by ultrasound).

All of these boys deserve a good, forever home, and I'd love to find that
for them.  They all come with their own new medium-sized carriers, bowls,
water bottles, toys and some sleepy stuff to the right new mommy and/or
daddy, provided by me, as well as copies of the medical records
(basically just what I got done for them) and ADV blood test results.

Please let me know if you can provide these guys a forever home; Orson
and Montana cannot be split up, but I'm sure all three would be fine
together if you could take all three-I'm sure Little Red would love a
friend.

Dooks,

April AC (who hasn't been able to read the FML or post much lately due to
my crazy life, so try and email me directly)