From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:07:29 -0500
This message is to anyone on the list that might remember Bailey and Elle
the two ferrets rescued four years ago from the rain in Louisiana.  I am
very sad to say that Bailey and Elle have passed away.  Bailey two months
ago from cancer and Elle yesterday from adrenal cancer.  Bailey let me
know when it was time to let him go.  He kissed me until the very end and
he knew how much he was loved.  I had him cremated.  Elle went down very
fast, but she too knew how much I loved her.  I also had her cremated and
she will join Bailey once again.

I want to thank everyone that help me rescue Bailey and Elle.  I received
many emails about them, cards in the mail and several people even sent
money.  I had to pay $300 to their previous owner.  I had Bailey and Elle
for four years and I loved every minute I had them These two ferrets were
so sweet, loving, playful, etc etc, I will miss these guys. :(

Missing my babies,
Carol, Oscar, Lilly, Newman, Pacey, Stewart, Jilly and the ferret wanna
be (CAT) Menew--- missing Bailey, Elle, and Jack