Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:13:03 +0000
One other thing to try is Colloidal Silver. I've been using 500 ppm
strength, 1.0 ml daily.

The other options you list are also holistic approaches that might
help. However, I wonder why you are adverse to using prednisolone. It
is safe for long term use and is often effective by itself in putting
lymphoma into remission for some time, or, at the very least, slowing
down its progression. My opinion is that any holistic approaches that
you use should be in addition to prednisolone, not in place of it.

Jeff

Caring for Boomer, Zoomer, Gemini, Bella, Pinky, Simba, & Nala

In memory of Luna, Neo, Sweet Sylvie, Baby Girl, Dozer, Morphy,
Trinity, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop, Pip, Possum, Hunny, Mr. Parker,
Misty, Frodo, Baggins