From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1993 10:37:45 -0400
Mike,

As Small Mammals section leader on CompuServe, I can assure you that the
files on CompuServe regarding the mystery "green diarrhea" virus are as
up-to-date as I know of, particularly in regard to treatment.  I haven't
heard anything new regarding the identification of the virus.  From what
I've heard there haven't been any outbreaks as large or as severe as
originally reported last spring.  It seems likely that the spread of the
virus is linked to the ferret show circuit, but I don't think anything has
been definitely established.  Perhaps Bruce Williams has further
information to report, as he has been involved in the effort to identify
the virus. You might also check with Ann Davis ([log in to unmask])
to see if she's heard anything new.

And if you have access to CompuServe, next time post a message to me, so I
can say "hi!"

Katie Fritz
Small Mammals Section Leader/CompuServe Pets Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]  CIS: 71257,3153