From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:27:18 EST
Sorry to say Valentine did not make it through surgery.This may have been a
good thing as he had lymphoma all through his body.We celebrated an early
Christmas with him Monday,so he got his presents,and enjoyed them.

I remember this tiny silver mitt baby boy crying when I picked him up and
all the way home till I made him a snuggle in front,and carried him around
like a joey.I even have pictures of him snuggling the mama kitty.That's
where my first ferret Chelsea took over.That was her baby,a rambunctious
one who jumped all over her,but her baby.She raised him to a two year
old,and then died also during surgery.

He's earned his angel wings raising Jasmine and putting up with a lonely,
over-exuberant Taz while he fit in.He's made many kids smile and some
adults also.His antics have made me laugh many times.He lived up to his
name Valentine.He's made alot fall in love with him,and he takes part of
my heart with him.We'll miss your sweet face Valentine.

Sandy,Jasmine and Taz missing Valentine- 1-1-92 to 12-22-98