From:
Lynda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 17:38:50 -0600
Quick!  Before she gets back!

I have the problem solved!  I CAN do it!  The felines now have no place they
can call their own.  We are taking over the world.  "Their" safe shelf, 6
feet up on the carpeted feline pole is now within easy reach!  I have
learned to run all the way up it!  Just get a running start--you can do it
as quickly as any feline.  Be very quiet and you can catch them sleeping and
GET 'UM!  Then just back down quickly and chase 'um!  They HATE it!  Try it,
troops.  If I can do it, so can you.  After all, I only weigh a bit over a
pound.  Train, train, and train some more.

Maggie (it's MY world now!  The whole thing!)