From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:53:51 EDT
Hi,

I would like to give a big THANKS and KUDOS to all that shelter and care
for these precious guys.  I coming home from class today and decide to call
Juliana from Ferret Business in Ga. about getting ferret figurine from
her.  And I thought of how some people probably got started.  They could
have had some fuzzies of their own and the numbers grew until they decided
to run a shelter and help everybody who didn't want their babies anymore
for whatever cause.  But, before that time, they were able go give so much
love to a few.  Now, they have taken the responsibilty of alot.  Food,
medical bills, nuturing, housing, their own human commitments, along with
getting all the babies out for play and run time.  I know they have the
intentions of saving and caring for all.  But, it saddens me to think they
never really have enough time for themselves.  With all that they do.
Frustations of dealing with people who have done unacceptable things.  It
has to be alot.

I Just Wanted to Say Thanks and Have a Wonderful Day.

Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)