From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:38:33 -0600
hey, everyone...

thanks for responding to me about Randy...i have heard from several
that she is ok...working and taking care of the fuzzies...

BUT!

i heard from someone that something happened and she was not able to
get more than a couple of her ferrets on the Giving Tree...

so it was suggested...and i TOTALLY AGREE....that maybe some of us
could just send her some stuff for the kids...even if it is not
specific kids... or go to her website www.ferretaid.org and pick out
some kids....if that makes you happier...there is also a place on her
website under the "donate" button that explains how to donate to
FerretAid...

here is her info...name, address, vet info...in case you would like to
make a donation there on her account?....gotten from the SOS Shelter
pages...i think it is current...i know we have been doing a lot of
updating recently...

 ===========

Randy Belair, [log in to unmask]

c/o The Ferret Aid Society
983 The Queensway
Toronto, ON
M8Z 1P3

905-275-0438   [phone]
www.ferretaid.org            Non-profit Tax Deductible

VET
Dr. Karen Regan
Animal Hospital of High Park
3194 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON  Canada
M6P 2A3

Average # of ferrets: 25        Adoptable ferrets:  20
Permanent residents:   2        Needing sponsors:    5
Awaiting surgery:      5        Unpaid shelter bills: $900
Vet bills:  Must pay at time of service

Wish List:  used laptop, used digital camera, ferretone

============

remember....it is going to Canada...so when you fill out that pesky
form...make it less than $25.00 and that it is a gift...i think that is
how it goes...maybe someone can verify that for us?

i know Randy has been one of the very brightest spots in the room
whenever i have seen her...and my heart warms every time i think of
her.... i know she has been that to many many others as well...

she needs a "pick me up" right now...cards and/or things for the
ferrets would mean so much to her right now...and she will prolly
be mad at me for saying that...but she needs some smiles and warm
feelings....things i know we all feel for Randy...

God love her... so...how about some of us get some stuff sent her way?
too bad if it is late for Christmas...the kids won't care...and it will
mean just as much to Randy no matter WHEN she gets it!!!!

thank you all...
lvoe,
kat
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons2
http://www.cafepress.com/katparsons3
http://www.cafepress.com/katparsons4
http://www.cafepress.com/katparsons5
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Spring Raffle starts Feb. 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people
   will ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ...
  Leave the rest up to God.