From:
*Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:33:05 -0000
My ferrets were admired when I put photos of them on a site that I am a
guest on.

Most of them will be going over to Norway to help improve the Norwegian
blood lines, the Norwegians seem to be interested in pedigrees because
their ferrets are so closely related having such a small population of
ferrets in Norway, so one of the hobs I will be using can trace his
ancestors back to the late 60's early 70's.  All the way back to his
Great, Great, Great, Great Grand parents on his mothers side.

Not only are my friends interested in having some of my fetters, but
after talking to them last night they are coming over to collect them.