Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:27:13 -0500
Nicole,

Warm holiday wishes to you and your fuzzones! It was lovely to hear of
your reaction to your ferret's santa box. I just picked a ferret last
night from the tree, so to hear the warmth on the receiving end is
beautiful.

I am sure your ferret's santa would be thrilled to recieve a card.
Personal thanks aren't expected, as shelters are so busy, but there
is nothing like hearing the happiness that followed.

Dooks Risa

PS I love the Giving Tree! It is now my husband and ferret's turn to
choose their ferret (-:

There is nothing like seeing the photos, reading the stories, then
seeing the pages fill up as ferrets get their santa's!!!

Tis the season of kindness!!

Wonderful work Kris and helpers!!