From:
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:02:51 -0500
Sorry I'm late.  It's with a heavy heart I tell you that Kozi lost his
battle with Insulinoma on Sunday Feb 13.  He was brought home by Dr. Parker
and mom held him in her arms while he crossed the bridge.  He was a fighter
and tried to hold on as long as he could, but his body was just too weak.

We finally have the test results on Mik.  He was the wee boy who had that
nasty lump on his throat.  As it turns out, Mik and I have way more in
common than anyone originally thought.  You see, Mik too has Actinomyces.
i have battled Actinomyces for over 2 years now, and I fear that Mik will
not have any more success than I.  BUT, mom is happy that we finally know
what's bothering Mik and is going to everything she can to make him better,
just like she does for me.

Milo crashed during the week after her bilateral adrenal surgery.  We
*almost* lost her, but she's doing MUCH better now.  She needs extra tlc,
and she getting it very much from grandma.  Dr. Parker and her dog Kali
came over to vaccinate us all this week too.  She took good care of Milo.

Since I've been told I'm such a gossip (Thanks auntie Nicole!) I've got
some juicy details for you.  Because of a technical problem at the hotel
where ferrets 2000 is being held, we have an extra window of time that we
can allow cheaper pre registration to take place.  Mom is excited because
she has a bit more time to save up her money.  The new date for pre
registration is March 17 2000.  No registrations can be taken after
August 1.

My surgery is on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!