Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:26:12 -0500
This is my first posting the the fml which I read as often as possible.  I
will admit, it does break my heart when I read some of the stories and vow
to not read it again.  I decided the valuable information I receive that can
help my guys is worth a few dozen tears.  I am currently seeking any and all
information regarding the use of Anipryl on ferrets.  This drug has been
praised for the results in senior dogs and their cognitive functions.

My babies (7) are all seniors but one.  I have a standing agreement with my
vet that when any of my guys no longer respond to known treatments I will
carefully under limited conditions try something else that all ferrets may
benefit from the knowledge.

If anyone can help me out, I would be eternally grateful.  If only an hour,
a day or week that I could be granted longer with a happy ferret the rest is
secondary.

I do wish I could have had the opportunity to meet Mo'Bob's Gus.
I never knew ya, but I do think of ya.

In appreciation
Peggy Zulauf (note e-mail address is different)
A thousand thank yous.