From:
John Coder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:45:09 -0500
Hi all

Tuesday night we start the trek to Manhattan to pick up some Fredonia
ferrets and ferry them back east.  All the arrangements have been made as to
when to pick them up and who is going to pick them up once we get back to
Ohio to take them further east.  I just wanted to publicly thank Lori Sies
of Tri-State Ferret Connection for taking care of our fuzzies while we are
gone.  It absolutely astounds me that this has taken place in about 2 weeks.
It just shows the type of people that have given their hearts to the little
fuzzies.

I will be taken pictures of course and will update the FML as to when they
will be on my web-page.  Please keep my wife and I in your hearts as we
journey to the land of Dorothy.

John 'kaligula' Coder
www.iac.net/~kaligula/kaligula.htm