From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:33:19 -0400
Unfortunately, there is no update.  It's like she evaporated.  No sign of
her anywhere, and I have looked and looked and then Dave has looked and
looked.

I've cried buckets -- my poor sweet baby, probably terrified and
hungry...I only hope someone has picked her up, but even after posting
another sign saying she needed daily medication, and please call, we've
heard nothing.

I'm trying to keep the faith -- I just can't believe she's gone and I'll
never see her again.  I have to think she'll come back to us.  I just
have to....

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of ferrets, not giggling now)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia & Sidney