Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:30:39 -0800
I'm trying to locate the nice people that sew and sell various ferret
items, including ferret carry pouches.  They attend the BFC shows and sell
these carry pouches, ferret outfits, soft igloos, etc.  It's a husband and
wife team.  If anyone knows who I'm referring to, please send me an email
with their contact information.  I'd like to purchase one of their carry
pouches.

Thanks so much!
Vicky :)

=====
"I've got a ticket to RIDE to the OTHER SIDE!!"
J-train
Tony Mack & Kirk Franklin