Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:01:20 -0500
I tried Wellness Core before for my hedgehogs, but it was too high
in protein and fat for them. I switched to Wellness Healthy Weight
(hedgehogs need low fat, unlike ferrets). The shape of both kibbles is
more like a little cylinder shape, not a ball. The hedgehogs have no
problem with the size and the ferrets eat the kibble as an occasional
treat (also no problems). The size of the kibble is comparable to
Pretty Pets Natural Gold ferret food.

PS - Natural Gold uses potato starch in their kibble. My vet feeds his
ferrets Natural Gold, so I would assume potato is not a problem.

<http://prettypets.com/product_info.php/cPath/32/products_id/70>

Anne