Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2014 03:32:55 -0400
We just recently relocated to Daytona Beach area. One of our fur babies
went to the bridge yesterday. .. I was shocked at the cost of cremation
services in Florida... $2-300 for 2 lbs. Silly me thought $ 55 was high
in Ohio. We met with Lohmans Crematory today and they extended their
pet cremation agreement to us. Under the terms of this agreement
cremation services are provided at a significantly lower cost. If
anyone is in need of pet cremation services contact us and we can make
arrangements with Lohmans under our agreement. I had to use their
services 3 times while visiting Florida and they were very kind and
accommodating. Their cremation packages are really pretty nice...The
basic cremation includes a choice of urn, lock of hair, prayers, pewter
paw keepsake, cremation certificate and a tote bag. They pick up and
deliver pretty fast.... I got one of my babies back same day.

Furetti Ferrets