Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:31:01 -0500
A few years back I discovered a website with animated ferret gif files
by"AJ" which were free for general use.

AJ seems to have moved, and I'm trying to relocate his site.  I use
several of his images on my website, and the URL to his site no longer
works so I removed that link.  NOW I find people are asking me if they
could have my permission to use the little critters on my site.  The best
shot I can do is to tell them that AJ did the original work, but I can't
find him; since he made the free for use once, he probably would not mind
if someone else used them regardless of source.  Then maybe he would?
Then maybe he is a she?

If anyone can point me in the right URL to find AJ, and to put a working
link back on my site so the proper person gets credit, please; have at
it! ;-)

Thanks,
TJ