From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:37:02 -0400
Well I tried to keep quiet but here goes.......

We have a guesthouse and every winter we get mice in the guesthouse...
keep in mind we have 16 cats....fat lazy cats who could care less about
the mouse problem. In the summer months the mice leave the guesthouse
only to reappear in the winter. When we do have company it is mostly in
the summer or early fall months so nobody sees mice...hopefully. Our
guesthouse is the winter home for the mice, or WAS their winter home.
For almost a year we have not seen a mouse, a nest or any droppings.
Last fall when I mentioned to someone it was about time for the mice
to return they said......... and believe me I know how silly this
sounds....."play some music". So for the past year a radio has been
playing a country music station LOUD and clear in the guesthouse.
Results? Not one mouse, not one nest and not one poop anywhere in the
guesthouse. Right beside the guesthouse is the garage where mice
cavort, procreate and poop all over the place....I guess they can't
hear the music through the walls. I just found an old boom box that
I plan on setting up in the garage to chase the mice away. I thought
maybe I would try the oldie station this time to see if that music
drives mice away too.....

Nancy who lives way out in the country where no one can hear the loud
music except the mice....