From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:02:37 -0800
<http://leader.mainelymediallc.com/news/2013-02-01/Community_News/Vet_centers_assist_Ferret_Rescue_of_Maine.html>
Can we post this story on the list to get Mocha's story out there?
We're trying to get the word out there. Her vet vills have added up
to a very high sum, we're asking people if they can help to send it
directly to the vets. She is doing very good now up to 1lb 12 ounces
from 11 ounces on intake. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Crystal-Shelter mom
Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking igive.com/from