Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:40:10 EDT
Why in the world are we spending so much time in this forum, complaining
about a MOVIE where FAKE FERRETS are being used as food?  I don't see
anyone sending mail to directors about actors eating fried chicken (made
from real chickens) , or hamburgers (made from real cows), etc.  Why get
so worked up over a movie that is a fantasy movie to begin with - where
fantasy creatures are eating fake ferrets?  Sometimes I think that some
folks can tend to get a little too zealous about topics like this.
Please kids - no slams needed!  Please know that - any ferret being
hurt or abused, misuesed, etc..  upsets me just as much as the next
person, (probably more so than most).  I just like to see this forum
used constructively - to share stories of help - fun, and good things!

Thanks all - and remember my opinion, is simply that.  Just an opinion.
Please DO NOT send me personal email to slam me on this one.  If you feel
the need to respond to this (and I would prefer you don't) - then do so
thru the FML.