From:
Deborah Traub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:17:00 -1705
Hi everybody!  I haven't posted to the list in quite a while, and now I'm
writing a post that I really really don't want to write.  Unfortunately, I'm
writing to ask anyone if they know anyone or are interested in adopting two
wonderful 10 month old sables.  Their names are Charlie and Mordy.  They've both
got great personalities and are very lovable.  We're looking for a good home for
them with people that know and love ferrets and that will be able to spend a lot
of time with them.  We're looking for another home for them because we're just
not home enough and feel terribly guilty leaving them alone so much :-(  We're
located in the Glendale area.  If you're interested or know anyone that is
please feel free to pass this message on, or send me e-mail, or contact me at
818-393-0565 or 818-248-4268.
Thank you,
Deborah and Mike