From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:37:23 -0500
Pato and Snowball went to the Vet on Tuesday for their shots and examination.
Pato's "fang" problem is just a stain, and the vet suggested that I brush
their teeth, but did not know how I would accomplish this.  He said that
they could sedate Pato (and Snowball too) and do it, but I would prefer this
be a last resort.  Any suggestions?

Also, when they got their shots, Snowball cried out loud.  I felt like such
a monster.  He kept looking at me like "Mommy, why are you letting him hurt
me, don't you love me?" I cried.  I felt so bad.  Pato didn't blink an eye.
(He was too busy lapping up the puddle of ferretone on the table.  Snowball,
however, wouldn't be bribed.  The minute the vet touched him he forgot about
his treat.)

I was just glad to know there wasn't anything really wrong with my boy's
fangs.

Anyway, dooks to all,

Catherine, Pato and Snowball (the "Dirty White Boy")