From:
Tiffany M Wendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:57:21 +0800
Hello all, in particular, Kylie and Ted Preisig!!  Yes, there are other
Aussie subscribers out there, and one just happens to be the temporary Mum
of your five babies.  Aren't we lucky!!  Just letting you know that they
are all doing wonderfully well and loving every minute of the play time
they get in our big back yard, even if they did try to escape.  Don't worry
they didn't succeed.  Chester has had a couple of visits so far and is
holding up well under the strain, although they still are not playing very
nicely with others.  Have been giving lots of cuddles and treats, so they
don't pine away for you.  E-mail me if you get a chance.

Take care,
Tiffany and all.  (Ferret Math hit our house in a BIG way, we had four and
now we have nine!)