From:
Ben & Yolanda White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:38:53 -0700
I am a new parent and subscriber to FML.  I have enjoye the several issues
I have recieved and no I have a question.  My 10 week old female, chews her
feeding dish.  I HAD a J-feeder, but removed it after she nearly chewed
through it!  I then went to a small litter pan type, for the MESS PROOF
design, and now she is chewing this.  She does not chew ANYthing else.
Her litter pan and small pan play pin are not used for food and she leaves
them alone!  Can anybody help me with this problem?  I also us MF food!

Thanx

Ben & Kirby!