From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:32:53 -0500
To the person asking about Swheat Scoops litter: I use it, and I personally
think it's great.  I too had been using the newspaper stuff and thought it
got too stinky too fast.The wheat litter's really great on odor (it just
smells like wheat when it's wet) and you can flush it no problem.  One
thing to watch out for is it does scatter-- my Illura loves to dig in the
box when it's newly cleaned and just flings it everywhere.  Other than
that, it's great.

Rachel and the monsters