Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:59:18 -0700
http://www.medicinenet.com/rabies/article.htm<http://www.medicinenet.com/
rabies/article.htm>

Medicinenet.com is apparently owned by WebMD.  I sent an email off to
their editorial staff regarding this web site asking them to review and
update their information, which was last updated in 2002.  We'll see what
happens.  Perhaps if more knowledgeable ferret enthusiasts/professionals
contact them, the misinformation will be corrected soon.

Regards,
Bonnie
Owned by furkids...Sir Bandit, Buddy Bear and Princess Bindi