Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:12:39 -0800
Zueby's family would like to send a big "Thank You" to Sandee for
welcoming Zueby into the fold.  Sandee's description of his arrival shows
that he is finally able to pursue his obsessive compulsion for acquiring
and consuming as many raisins as possible - a past-time frequently
thwarted by his short-sighted human companions on this side of the
bridge.

We would also like to thank Troy Lynn, Sally St. Germain, Ron from
Michigan, Lady Xavier, Marla Wadsworth, and others for their notes and
cards of condolence.  Even though we have yet to reply individually to
you, your messages were received and appreciated.

Dale & the ( wheee! its SNOWING!) Seek and Destroy gang
Rocky, Mystygurl, Bandita, Chocolate, Myschief, and George
missing Zueby at the bridge