From:
Ferrets - R - uS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:36:42 -0400
This just breaks my heart to do this, but it might be the best for the fur
kids......

I have recently received three kids the owners didn't want.  With the
kidders I have this is way to many for me to offer quality care to.

First I have a beautiful little DEW, she is about three years old, soft
and chubby, and full of life.

She has been spayed and desented, but has no marks.

Then someone dropped off a female albino, four to five years old, an MF
cutie that might be showing signs of adrenal.  She came with her sister
who is a MF I'd call her a sable.  "Brownie" is a chubby love bug who loves
raisins and ferretone.  Both are not afraid to beg for scritches.  I just
can't finance the possible adrenal surgery right now.  And the addition of
three more to my herd is more than I can manage.

I have no history of shots for any of the three.

The DEW would make a good single ferret, she is wonderful with young
children.  The albino and "Brownie" must be kept together .

Please email me for details.

David Smith