From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:27:04 +0100
Dear Kaycie,

If your boybriend (ex-to-be?) used to like ferrets before and now has
completely changed his mind - I do not see any other solution to your
problem than to leave him.

If he loves you and if it was ok to come and visit with ferrets before and
now it is not - well then he is either childish or not right for you.

I have had ferrets for 20 years and I cannot think of being with any man
that does not accept them.  My first husband liked them and my present
husband accepts them (but plays with them when he thinks I do not notice).
He is also very concerned if any of them has to see the vet etc.

As I see it it is not a question of choosing one over the other - it is a
question of respect and mutual consideration that any grown up individual
should show.

Anyhow, three happy ferrets is better than one gloomy boyfriend. Good luck!

Ingella Arwidsson @lamb.se