Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:10:13 -0400
Well, it's another auction for the Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue, many
items on and more to be listed in the next few days.  calendars, jewelry,
new and old, Fenton figurines, plush bears and such, Chris Cagle signed
t-shirt , and much more will be listed in the next few days.  Please
take a look, hopefully you might find something you will be interested
in.  If the link doesn't work, I can now be found under ebay
ID--ferrets_cats_rescue.  There is also a link to ebay from the website.

Hugs to all of you that have sick fuzzies or who have lost your fuzzy.

Sue
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]