From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:10:27 -0400
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new "Breeze"
litter box system from Tidy Cats. It looks like you put "pellets" into
the litter tray. The solid waste gets scooped out every day, but the
liquid goes through a grid under the pellets to an "odor absorbing pad"
underneath (held in a slide-out tray). The pad gets changed once a
week, and the pellets need to be changed once a month.

It looks like a cool idea. I'm just a little wary of trying it without
a recommendation from someone, because it's $30.00 for one box, which
also includes a bag of pellets and 4 pads, so enough for a month. The
replacement pellets are $6.50, and a pack of 4 pads is $5.00. So it
seems a little expensive if it doesn't work.

If you've tried this, can you please post your experience with it? It
does look like a good idea, IF it works.

Thank you,

Becky

with Tanner, Tinker, Jasper, and Dervish

missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, Kodi-Bear, Twizzler, and
Yozum