From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:49:32 -0600
bridge greeters,

max was helped across the bridge today at ~12:30pm by the emergency
vet, so please be looking for him?

he's a slender little silver-mitt boy with black freckles on his nose
who would follow me around like a puppy, standing on tiptoe looking
up at me endearingly, waiting to be picked up, and would give endless
kisses. i included 3 of his favorite chicken treats so he'll have
something to snack on. he won't know any of my previous furchins, but
he'll know sascha, who so tragically passed in november of 2007; all
the others were before his time with me.

he's survived by his sister pixie (who is adrenal and doing
fantastically on melatonin implants), and burleigh and shay; the
two big boys i adopted from denver dumb friends league last fall.

i'll hopefully have some answers as to what was going on when i take
him to his regular vet tomorrow for a necrosy and cremation.

and so, i now say farewell and safe journey to my 'puppy', "'smax!",
'noseyus maximus', my kissy-face boy, my little sweet boy.

hug all your ferrets; you never know when they'll leave you.

heartbroken once again and typing thru tears,

~sherrie

and now we are 3: pixie, burleigh and shay.

waiting at the bridge:
sascha bean-head (the world's nicest ferret), monty-boo, razzle,
jezebel, loki, sylvi, and natasha the stranger...and still missing
dweezil; my first, my one small star: 08/26/96-09/03/04