From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:02:59 -0400
I am much too torn-up to go into any details at this moment but my Sammy,
my precious beyond precious 10 yr & 3 mos precious boy, passed as he lay
on my chest, being comforted by rythym of my breathing.  (this was his
very farote place to rest.)

The only reason I write now, with trembling hands and an explosion of
tears that never seems to end is, I'd like to know if anyone could use
Sammy's extra med.  I know that Sammy would not want me to pour them
down the drain.  Iknow that he would like to know that in his passing,
their was goodness brought to another ill baby.  The medicines are:

Furosimide (Lasix) diruetic  full 6oz bottle
Enalipril heart med          full 4oz bottle

I hope that there is some so sweet, but unfortunatelly ill baby can use
these meds.

If you should write to me, please understand that it might take a bit to
get back to you.  I don't mean to be rude, but it's only been 24 hours
since my Sammy was laid to ress with his sisters and brothers who have
passed before him.  My hands shake so much at the thought of Sammy not
being with me.  I watched as his life left him, as his poor tierd ailing
heart could take no more, and yet it just didn't seem real, it just
couldn't be real.  It was not allowed to be real, But it was, and I
Miss him so, so much.  This is so surreal.  It just can't be real.

I hope that some good can come from Sammy's passing

Thanks
Sue