From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:46:19 -0400
I would have never believed fifteen years ago, that I would be here
today. Fifteen years ago The Ferret Aid Society opened it's doors
officially to ferrets in Ontario. Time has gone by fast. Some great
times and some not-so great times. Loads of laughter, many tears. It's
all been worth it to me and to many of our volunteers, friends and
supporters. To commemorate this special time in our lives, we are
pleased to invite you to join us at The Ferret & Firkin pub in Toronto
on November 7th at 5pm. A minimum $5 donation at the event will get you
raffle tickets and trinkets to take home. More information will follow
in the coming weeks but we wanted to give you all a chance to mark this
in your calendars in hopes you will be able to make it out.

Many thanks for the 15 years of support, friendship and love to me and
the fur kids. We all appreciate it!!!

Randy
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>