From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:14:36 EDT
::a calm mist rises, and a robed woman slowly appears through it, with
ferrets by her side.  She stops and removes her hood ::

People, people, it's finally here.  Finally, the presentation of Dr.
Stephon's speech at the PA show on ADV in June is available!  It's on the
best ADV site on the web -- at Judy G's ADV site (in MY opinion).  No
wagon could hold this ... this was kept close to my heart, safe.

::She then reaches into her robe.  She throws something very precious and
valuable out to one and all here::

::POOF::  www.geocities.com/russiansmom/drstephon.html ::POOF::

    This site is so terrific I printed it off for my vet.  Wait whats...
whats going on?!  ::she closes her eyes, and she concentrates... then
smiles::  OH my gosh... in the future a sight with information to absolutely
dazzle you from Dr Stevenson will appear.  We've all been waiting for this!
YES!  The Ferret Oracle has spoken!  When it is here I will announce it one
and all.

Magic had nothing to do with these occurances however.  Ferret love did.
These Doctors have worked tirelessly for this information.  Judy G has
given much of her energy and heart in bringing making this available.  And
Kat P has generously worked hours to present this to you.  And that my
friends is more powerful than any magic.

::She pulls her hood back up, and turns into the mist with her companions,
and dissapears::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/